- Decide which iLEAD course you wish to take. See list below.
- Ensure you meet the 70% average minimum.
- Speak with a faculty member about being your faculty supervisor for the course. See the faculty directory here.
- Download and complete the iLEAD application form.
- Submit your completed application and supporting documents by the due date to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The School of Business will let you know if your application is approved. If approved, you will be eligible to register for the course on WebAdvisor.
What do you need to qualify for the iLEAD Business Experience Certificate?
To qualify for the iLEAD Business Experience Certificate, you must successfully complete 15 credits: 6 credits from upper level Business courses (ADMN, ACCT, ECON, MKTG, ORGS, TMGT, FINC) and 9 credits from the following courses: