- Build strong professional and personal skills
- Experience different cultures
- Internationalize your degree
- Gain valuable and relevant work experience
- Demonstrate initiative and involvement
- Assist with research projects and/or investigate a real-life business problem
- Extend your professional network
- Looks great on a resume
To obtain your iLEAD Business Certificate, you must, in addition to 6 credits from upper level Business courses (ADMN, ACCT, ECON, MKTG, ORGS, TMGT, and/or FINC), successfully complete 9 credits from the following courses:
- ADMN 3146 International Exchange Study Project
- ADMN 4146 Community Organization Internship
- ADMN 4165 Intercultural International Internship
- UNIV 2011 Introduction to Community Service-Learning
Applications and inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information go to “How do I apply?” page.
For announcements and updates, follow us on twitter: @nubusinessilead